“Business provides us with the products and services that improve our lives. Business gives us the income that we need to survive and to thrive. Business gives us work, and work gives us our sense of purpose and fulfillment. When business prospers, life is better for everyone.” Suzanne Harrison
ezBIZ Consulting, Inc. – Systems for Business Success
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Our Business Mentors can help you:
- Find more customers
- Identify processes that are slowing things down and costing extra
- Learn new ways to grow your business, manage your employees, manage your inventory
- Managing your finances and understand the financials
- Connect you with others locally who can help support you
- Use social networks to make connections and build solid business relationships
- Develop effective networking strategies
- Use technology to improve your business performance and efficiency
- Get a business off the ground
- Generate leads and convert them to paying customers
- Get your products and services noticed by the right target audience
- Streamline your accounting and other back-office processes
- Hire the right people – and keep them
Training and Process Improvement, Problem solving, Implementation & Project Management, Financial software, Lead Generation
ezBIZ Consulting, Inc. is committed to providing entrepreneurs and business owners expert guidance, tools and techniques to fuel their success. We pull out all the stops to meet the business community’s growing need for expert business consulting, affordable training and educational resources that fit into entrepreneurs’ busy schedules and need for flexibility.
Suzanne Harrison, Founder, President & chief Business Mentor
I’m Suzanne Harrison, and my passion is seeing American businesses like yours grow and prosper. I especially love to help small businesses become better businesses, and I help them achieve that goal by mentoring their owners on everything from marketing to daily operations.
I started my first business when I was 9 years old, I have had many since then. I have been teaching, consulting, coaching and mentoring business owners and managers since 1986. I also helped with my Dad’s business as long as I can remember. Dad passed along the values that I hold in my business today:
- Always treat people honestly; it always comes back to you.
- Help those who want it; wait for the others.
- Teach others what you know; be willing to learn while you are teaching.
- Always try to learn new things; it keeps you young.
- Respect others, you don’t know the path they have traveled
- Pass along good fortune and help others who need some.
Dad beat the odds of business failure because he had many mentors to help him learn what he didn’t know about running a business. I learned a lot from my Dad about business and life. I have learned as much from my clients, many of whom have been clients for over 10 years. I have helped them run or run their businesses for them. I have shown them how to take their businesses to the next level. I have saved them more than 60% in inventory shrinkage. I have helped them achieve 50% growth without adding staff.
I love solving big problems and challenges. I want your business to match your dream.
I am married to Clay and we have one son, Lamont. We live in York, Pennsylvania.